View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 03:45 AM   #190
Atarimae
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

Dottington ~ I'm glad that your weight is creeping back down! Though it is a lot scarier knowing there's another weekend looming ahead haha! The main thing is though that you feel slimmer, so the number on the scale isn't saying very much. Always good to hear those compliments! As for weekend plans, not really although I'm bringing in my clothes order to my cousin's since I'm staying over tomorrow night. They wanna see how everything looks, so I hope...it's not a disappointment to their eyes!

~~

Ah so today's morning was a change of pace. My mom and I ran some errands with my grandma, so I got ready at her house. Personally, I'm sure her scale weighs a little lighter, but the number was actually fun to see for once! 147.8! Yeah, I'm almost certain it wasn't real, but it still got me really excited. Today, like every Friday, is a Taco Bell night, so my Saturday morning weigh-ins scare the crap out of me! Better do some exercise tonight...even if it's nearly 11pm (and I'm waiting for my food! ACK!)

G A L S ;
150 - "My license was not a lie!" (met: 2/3/14)
145 - "Normal? What's normal?" (met: 4/9/14 {??})
135 - "Not since freshman year of HS!"
125 - "It's middle school all over!"
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote