View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:15 PM   #11
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Friday Night

GOOD LATE EVENING IN JANUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Good evening. I thought I posted earlier but I guess I just thought I did.

I now have my computer back from the shop and have Windows 7 once again. I have got to get the rest of the information inserted into my mail program which means finding my page with all the addresses on it. The techie saved all my information but I donít quite know how to open his file and transfer the information to my program. If I canít figure it out this evening Iíll give him a call tomorrow. This version of Windows 7 is advanced from what I had on my old computer and has some things to get used to which will be fun. To get my printer hooked back up included a call to HP because it doesnít have a number on it anywhere. The techie at HP said he didnít know why so many of the printers didnít have the serial numbers on them and gave us one from some by looking some other number elsewhere on the printer. I wrote the serial number he gave us and I taped it to the printer.

I have been busy getting all my ďstuffĒ put back on this computer. I am fixiní to go to bed soon and need to get a few things done first so I am making this post shorter than usual.

Have a good night my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote