Old 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #110
sandralosingweight
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 265/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning,

Man am I sick of winter, i hate being cold! I'm in the middle of planning our yearly trip to wildwood so makes me think of sunshine even more AND also planning my wedding (extremelly small wedding that we're having at the beautiful park nearby and got city's approval to use the gazebo, yay).

So yesterday was hard...at the chinese buffet for my son's bday watching everybody eat then home and again watching everyone eat the beautiful chocolate cake i made...sure was glad to eat my dinner but was down 1.8 this morning so happy with that. Tomorrow will be another big challenge as friday is pizza night and the first friday i'm planning on skipping it (the other weeks i was doing well until friday where i would say screw it and then cheated all week-end)!

Darbs...so sorry about the stress you're under right now. Funny how some people when they're stress..they lose a bunch of weight...why that could never be me is beyond me!
Hey I did not know you were getting married! You must be so thrilled cause now you'll be having pictures to be proud of and please send me some pictures for me to see So happy for you

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 15 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote