View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #24
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/177/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Hello all!
Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted.
I had my WI this morning, and I melted off 2.4 lbs this week! I have officially lost over 70 lbs now! I really need to get measurements done, because when I was slowing down these last few weeks, I noticed my clothes getting looser.
Man o man, the compliments I have gotten lately, because people are seeing me for the first time in over a month now that I am back at school.
I was looking at pictures of me from my freshman year here at college, and I was actually surprised... My face looked like a volleyball... I couldn't recognize myself, and I am so happy I got the opportunity to do what I'm doing. I'm so grateful for all of your support as well!
Happy Friday!
Passing -70 pounds is a huge accomplishment and I am sure we are all as proud of you as we can be. I, too, am just beginning to get compliments for the first time in my life. I have never done drugs but I think the high is probably almost just as high! It is a whole different world and those are almost enough encouragement, although we know we do this for ourselves.

And yes, when we look at older photos, it seems as if we were never really seeing ourselves. We also tend to be a genius at avoiding the camera. The one that did it for me was taken when I was back visiting my family. I was happy and relaxed. When I looked at the picture, there was this massive pink faced tomato and I did not even know I looked like that!

Hang in there, Deana, you are making such a great change in an already great life. You are inspiration to others.

Last edited by schenectady : 01-24-2014 at 11:30 AM.