View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 09:05 AM   #453
Medeis
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning to everyone!

Glad that you had a loss Sandy even if it was a small one. If you are exercising then you would be building muscle and maybe like me you might stall for a few days on losing. I know what you mean about "mushy and out of shape", lol. It's good to be attending to the body and making it strong again. We are in our 50's and still have good tone potential. Now is the time to do this. That is what becomes my motivation. Anyhow, you should be proud of yourself and rightly so, you have done a great job! The fact that it is not instantaneous for you and that you have a little splurge now and then and then and the way you then keep going, that is really admirable. So I take heart too in my small losses because that is just the way responsible weight loss is.

I could not do the weights yesterday, my arms hurt. But I am going to do them today, slow and steady and just enough to build muscle. Then I'll do the treadmill later on this evening. ((I love these emoticons.))I wish I could do morning workouts but I am not a morning person. I am glad I did not count the 188.8 because that most certainly was water gain as I am again 189.5 this morning. So eventually the scale will move with more actual weight loss.

Ok well thanks for reading through my yakking, lol, anyone who does!

Happy Friday!!

Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote