View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 04:18 AM   #251
GosfordGirl

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Diet coaches

This morning I was under 197 (196.8) which meant I had lost 5 pounds - I was very quick to change my signature. I don't care if my weight is up tomorrow morning - i am in ONEderland and I have lost 5lb at last!

I am going out to breakfast tomorrow morning and it will be difficult. I haven't eaten with these people since last Chinese New Year and I am seeing them tomorrow and the following Saturday for Yum Cha. Tomorrow it is breakfast at a dog park up where i used to live. They are lovely people but they are food pushers! One of the group has had gastric banding and they keep encouraging her to eat. No matter how often I say I am on a diet and can't have wheat it falls on deaf ears. I will need to starve the rest of the day to deal with the calories, and then deal with the after affects of food sensitivities after that. They are special people and I need them in my life so I need to find a lifetime plan.

I was totally derailed by Maryann's posting about Project 333 - I had to go and find out about it and then I was hooked! I need to fix my wardrobe

Good topic for today - hunger vs craving vs desire. It caused me to think about what and how much I should eat today. And I reduced the amount of dinner and lunch

Credits for today
Had a plan and stuck to it
Ate less than usual
Completed my steps - just!
Did some more things off my to do list

Short Term Goal