Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 08:32 PM   #75
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/187/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars735 View Post
It's sad to say goodbye to the beloved clothes, that we've waited oh so long hoping one day to fit. then zooming right through on our way down because IP is so fast. I actually consulted a tailor who said they would need to be taken apart and remade $$$. There are loads of smaller sizes awaiting you in the stores! That said, sometimes it's inconvenient to realize last minute your bras don't fit or that thing you were planning ot wear to an engagement is sagging to your knees.! Congratulations on your scale and non-scale victories!
Thank you, mars, for your kind words. I know I am being petty to complain that I am having to get rid of clothes that do not fit me anymore, some that I have never had a chance to wear in the near past. Someone else will make good use of them.

I had not really noticed the issue of dress shoes or anything because I have been virtually living in black sweat pants and shirt. We are selling our house so I have been painting, cleaning, and sorting so I am forever in work clothes.