Old 01-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #52
vachinyc
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Down another 2.2 this week.
Almost slept thru the alarm. I couldn't get comfortable last night so I had to take a sleeping pill ugh. I hate taking them but that's my only chance some night of sleep
Congrats! That's great!
Sorry about the sleeping pills. I used them for years but finally seemed to have sorted things out without them and I am so glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning!! Down 2 lbs for week 28 weigh-in!!!

Exactly 25 lbs from goal!!!
Yippee! Yahoo! And Congrats to you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuroff1 View Post
Checking in!! Down 1.8 this week for a total of 8 pounds since starting on the 2nd only 18 more pounds to go!! I know it's going to be a slow loss, it's my second go around and also I don't have much to lose this time
Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finallytime View Post
This morning I was putting on my jeans and a turtleneck (bc its sooo friggin cold here) , that when i look down at myslef and i see my chest first not my bloated belly! YES! Feeling great and loving IP!
Now that's a good NSV. congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendilly View Post
Had my WI today after completing week 4 OP. Down 2.4 pounds and lost 4.75 inches. Slow and steady. Always hoping for more, but I'm excited to have lost over 17 pounds in 4 weeks!
17 pounds in 4 weeks is fantastic. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Youngest daughter birthday is tomorrow. Made her favorite from scratch chocolate 3 layer cake. I made it without one lick of batter. Very proud of myself. Going out of town to celebrate her 24th birthday and meeting up with her two older sisters. I have already told her that I won't have any cake but I can still celebrate the occasion with her. Seems like everything evolves around food. Starting week 4 of staying 100% OP
Awesome NSV - you'll be so glad you did.

Happy Thursday all... Brrr... Hope you are all staying warm and on plan