Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:38 PM   #48
ColoradoCarol

Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendilly View Post
I've tried A LOT of the WF products. I think they're fine. I like the salad dressings. I use the Asian sauce almost everyday to stir-fry. I used the Alfredo sauce on a some chicken and broccoli the other day and it was good. I use just a small bit of the Caramel Sauce with a tiny splash of almond milk once in a while (I used to use a lot of the fat-free vanilla creamers...so this is a HUGE change for me, but I like it!). I've used the BBQ sauce a few times. At first, I didn't like the chocolate dip at all. I think I was expecting it to be more like choc fudge and it's not. But I have used a little bit in other things to make them more "chocolatey" and it's good. Oh...and one of my favorite treats is to use a little bit of the caramel sauce in the chocolate pudding with a dash of salted. My own little salted caramel treat.

Just watch closely how much you use. Even though they say 0 calories...they could have just under 1, and the more you use, they can add up. I'm just happy to have some substitutes and I've gotten used to them.
Jendilly - Great Point!!! My clinic says no more than 5 servings of WF per day. My coach/doctor also said that each splenda packet counts as a WF serving. So if I had 3 packets of splenda throughout the day, then I could only have two servings of WF. Make sense? Splenda has .995 per packet

Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go