Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 06:25 PM   #47
Started IP 12/26/13

S/C/G: 205.6/171.2/145

Height: 5'6"

Originally Posted by skinnybride2be View Post
So this is going to sound crazy, but I just got in my shipment of Walden Farms stuff, and I know this is crazy, but it was all really good... I was surprised. I threw half of it out last time, but this time, wow. They must have changed up some of the recipes. Even the peanut butter was good! Granted I only took small bites of each thing, but even still, I could taste exactly what it was suppose to be and it was really minimal on the after taste. I am very very happy with this set.
I've tried A LOT of the WF products. I think they're fine. I like the salad dressings. I use the Asian sauce almost everyday to stir-fry. I used the Alfredo sauce on a some chicken and broccoli the other day and it was good. I use just a small bit of the Caramel Sauce with a tiny splash of almond milk once in a while (I used to use a lot of the fat-free vanilla this is a HUGE change for me, but I like it!). I've used the BBQ sauce a few times. At first, I didn't like the chocolate dip at all. I think I was expecting it to be more like choc fudge and it's not. But I have used a little bit in other things to make them more "chocolatey" and it's good. Oh...and one of my favorite treats is to use a little bit of the caramel sauce in the chocolate pudding with a dash of salted. My own little salted caramel treat.

Just watch closely how much you use. Even though they say 0 calories...they could have just under 1, and the more you use, they can add up. I'm just happy to have some substitutes and I've gotten used to them.

Working hard to get to my tropical vacation!