View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:01 PM   #103
Jelbb
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thursday ladies.
This week I don't appear to be losing as much weight as I have been, despite continuing to eat really well. To be honest, I'm pretty sure I saw this plateau coming, given that in my initial stages of this new weight-loss approach, I've lost 12 lbs in two and a half weeks.

I'm going to actually up the physical amount that I eat today to try to shock my body. Since I started reading this book about eating mindfully and only when hungry (and only until I'm full), I've been eating relatively small meals... simply because I'm learning to STOP when I'm full and not snack if I'm not hungry. (groundbreaking for me!)

This morning I added in sort of a "second" breakfast in between breakfast and lunch and am going to have a more solid dinner than usual. I'm hoping my body will recognize the excess food and it'll snap me out of my mini plateau, which I'm assuming is occurring due to my body's shock at the rapid drop in food intake, and the rather dramatic dip in weight.

Wish me luck!
Hope you're all doing well this week! <3

__
Back to the beginning again, but trying to make it a lifestyle change instead of a crash-calorie-counting obsession. Journey #1: Lost 40 lbs, then gained 50.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote