View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 01:07 PM   #7
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Chilly Thursday

Good Morning Magnolias

I am typing this on my little box for my laptop is getting the Windows 8 removed and the 7 installed this day. I am not going to lunch with the Museum group today because it is just to cold out there and I don't want to go out in it. I have decided to not let my hair grow out after all and have an appointment on Saturday to have it cut short and not in this up sweep style. Years back when I had it real short I was able to use one of those razor blade cutters and keep it cut myself. I am going to see if I can find one of those things once again.

It seems so wierd typing on this little I-Pad. I am having to get used to the touch screen feature. I sure like having this attached key board though for it has so much more on it than the screen one does.

I will be so happy when the weather turns to spring and I can get out back and shoot some arrows. We will be going to Texas and getting a bow if this shop here in town doesn't have the one I ordered in by the end of this month. Cabellas in Texas will have what I want for sure. Even if I do get the bow here locally we are still making a trip to Texas. We already have the appointments for the animals to be kept while we are gone.

DONNA FAYE It is sure nice that Jack is so handy and can get that dryer hose fixed. I never did locate that glass straw so will cut a long one down to size today. I must have thrown it out by mistake. Do you have the key board model of the I-Pad you are getting?

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Last edited by Maggie : 01-23-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote