View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 01:54 PM   #248
maryann

S/C/G: 173/ 158/ 154

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Coaches.

Comp day today and day off tomorrow so I have big plans. I am tackling my - wait for it - sewing room. (She runs in circles screaming in the living room). This is my plan: I have been disciplined in donating clothes as I have lost weight. Since my first day with Beck till today I have gone from a size 12 to a size 8. What a terrific journey. I have only kept what fits perfectly and makes me feel happy. I have read lots of Project 333 posts on minimalist wardrobes. I am now ready to empty my huge chest of drawers in my room, organize the little that was left in there into my walk in, and move ALL my sewing and craft stuff into the drawers. That will leave the deacon's bench my father built empty for all my scrapbooks and personal items which I have heretofore ignored because they were literally stuffed into all nooks and corners.

Just another example of how freeing myself from food addiction has freed up space for other things in my life.

Yesterday was OP. Plan is for Pilates workout this afternoon as a break from organizing.

AZTricia: I remember my amazement when Beck talked about hunger in the mouth vrs stomach. I had never been that self aware. It is very helpful information.

Flnu: Welcome. There is a lot of recovery here. Some of us have one on one coaches. I use this bog as my coach.

BBE: I wish I could walk to our library. Suburbs versus city I guess.

Last edited by maryann : 01-23-2014 at 01:58 PM.