View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM   #273
Arctic Mama
On a break with Baby #5

S/C/G: 257 /ticker/ 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryPie99 View Post
I see how it is Silver- you're working out, getting strong, and overthrow your mark and I pay the price !!!

2 days of rigorous calorie control and intense exercise and I'm already over it. Makes me wonder how I ever lost weight in the first place!!!

Jen
I concur! I can maintain, but it is murder to get down lower. I just don't have the stomach for that much strictness. Correcting a small regain? Sure. But I'm making a push for the last twenty or so pounds and then I'm DONE. I simply don't have the patience or mental stamina it would take to get lower than a higher-range normal weight for my body. I'm buckling down and doing an intensive weight loss round for as long as I can stand it (or until May, when I have a conference, birthday, anniversary, and Mother's Day all in a two week stretch) and will not survive without doing maintenance eating instead of loss-eating. But while I want to comfortably get the weight off, the actual process of doing it is just miserable.

Maybe I'll have more mojo for it in a few years. But right now it's more duty than anything else. Fortunately that's enough for me.

Weight loss since Oct 2008:
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote