View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:43 AM   #272
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/119/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars735 View Post
michele, I am a half inch shorter than you and size 6 at 142 lbs. If your avatar is correct, I can't imagine that you are overweight at all, even accounting for variation. How about doing some body measurements? The scale does NOT define you!
No, I'm not overweight at all. I'm right in the middle of a healthy weight range. However, I was much lower and stayed that way for a couple of years (118-120). I'm happiest under 125. At or above 130, my clothes are very tight and I have some problem areas (I was 131.2 today).

I decided to be in a good mood today regardless. It's funny that I can decide that and make it happen. I've been cheerfully telling people hello and complimenting coworkers. Seems to be working!

I'm happy too that dh is returning from China today. Part of my black mood was/is frustration that I try to work on my weight (supposedly) when dh is gone so when he comes home I can relax a bit with him. Obviously, I made zero headway this trip. Oh well. There are definitely more important things in life.

2014 workout goals:
365 total workouts including a minimum of 250 bikram yoga classes

So far:
183/365 workouts
155 bikram yogas
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote