View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 09:28 AM   #201
Maile
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Fitmom: I am glad that you are back at goal weight and good luck with your blood work. There are mixed views on fun days, but it was part of the IP plan. I do not do them.

Sarita: Cheat days seem to work well for you. The re-set is the helpful tool of IP.

Dak1ll and Mars: I think that is the best tool of IP. In maintenance you can get up pounds, but that does not mean that you need or will gain all of your weight back. IP gives you a P1 tool to work on up pounds so you can keep maintaining.

Mars: Thanks for your support. My husband was happy not to have to go back and edit!

Ishbel: I am so sorry about your dental pain..plus not being able to use medications (advil) due to pregnancy is so hard. I really hope you are feeling better.

65x65: Thanks for your support. You are right..that was a scale victory as I was accepting the new weight that I am now as being stable.

Julian's bakery online has a new pale wrap. It is made from coconut meat and coconut water. It has good reviews and 2 net carbs and 70 calories. I am going to try it.

Last edited by Maile : 01-23-2014 at 09:30 AM.