View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:46 AM   #243
ForMyGirls

S/C/G: 106.4/ticker/?? (kg)

Height: 169cm

Hello coaches,

Credits for my day:
- felt like i was really "in the groove" with planning today - actually checked my plan to see what was on the menu and doing the planning tonight was superfast as i am establishing a bunch if standard meals in MFP
- the big stress in my life required some attention today and i quickly and decisively put paid to the "it's been a draining day therefore i deserve ..." Thought. In fact i didn't even get as far as filling in the dots before i sent that thought packing.

Food 100% OP? yes ; Health activities 100% OP? yes ; Drank 2L water? yes ; Went to bed on time? yes ; Streak count: 4

Flnu - welcome - and for the record i think you are posting just the right amount. I laughed a lot reading your post, especially about the bed time business. I sooooo know that deal! You sound like you are well and truly in the Beck zone so am glad you found us.

Beth - woohoo for choosing Pilates. It sounds like you have scored a great trainer! And i hear you in the challenge of 10,000 steps. The only time in my life i have realiably achieved the step count was when i was home with a 10 month old and a 2 year old.

Seadwaters - hot chocolate appears to be unrelated to the weather for me. Same as icecream - i am sure i could crave it in the midst of a blizzard :-)

Part 1 July 2013 106.4kg to Feb 2014 90.4kg Part 2 Aug 2014 97.3kg to ??

Mini-goal 1: 95.6