View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:51 AM   #98
ChaloJ

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Here I started the thread and then became silent. I am in a state of confusion right now. after 35 months in maintenance…I am up about 13 pounds right now. I just can't stick to phase one for more the 8-10 days. I am so mad at myself. I really don't like this weight because even at my goal weight (13 pounds less…I should be another 10 less than that for healthy BMI).

I need to get a grip. I am doing a modified phase one until I can get a hold of myself mentally. I guess this is an excuse, but my only daughter/child (they live with us) has a newborn (3 months old) and her husband left and became obsessive to an almost violent level and we are in the middle of a heated custody battle and I can barely sleep I am sick about it.
Darbs, don't forget the havoc that lack of sleep can wreak upon your body. I know I have read studies linking sleep deprivation and weight gain. So sorry for this stressful time for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Wow, it feels like old home week for me seeing all of these familiar names. I've been off plan for a good year or more, but I called my old coach yesterday and I meet with her later in the week to get back on the wagon. Last year was the worst year ever for me between my husband recovering, my cancer and then losing my younger SIL to brain cancer. Between medication for me, and stress I let the weight creep back on and now I need to lose about 60 pounds again that I've regained. I may have a harder time losing the weight again due to one of my medications, but I plan on getting there with some hard work.

I loved catching up with all of your stories and look forward to reading and posting once again.

Dana
Dana!
I don't know if you remember me, but I followed you and loved seeing your posts. Sadly, I too need to re-lose 60 pounds. Let's cheer each other on, shall we?
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote