Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #58
lighthouse101

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vachinyc View Post

Today I changed mine - lowered it. Still not "sure" but unlike most of you, while I weigh less than I remember weighing as an adult, my size hasn't really followed. I have a belly and not a defined waist...waist and hips are generally close in size even when I'm normal weight. I've picked 155 and for my height, I think that will be "just" in normal bmi. 155 is a really low weight for me though - I'm worried about maintaining it. Will see

I had my week 22.5 weigh in today and lost 2.6 lbs. It's a 1.5 week number -- I'm very happy with it especially since I was traveling, had a cold, and an extended tom visiting. Woo Hoo. 150s crazy!

Happy almost Thursday! IP POWER to you!
Congrats on your progress and love the pic! I probably have a similar shape to what you're describing - not much definition in my waist. For that reason I'm also not quite sure what my final weight will/should be before I phase off. I have it set at my doc's recommendation, but I think I will have to wait and see how I look/feel. My lowest weight as an adult is 140, so I may go for the 130 and aim to maintain somewhere around 135. l