View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #39
vachinyc
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylew View Post
Good morning! I'm excited about staying 100% OP today. LOVING roasted cabbage. What a treat!
Amylew I haven't tried roasting yet but want to. Love sautéed! Love it. Fun with veggies should be our motto on IP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Rough morning/day ahead at the office. Makes me want to go have a glass of wine with friends tonight. Sigh. I miss my after work drinks with friends.
I know the feeling ems. Wine/a drink w/friends is possibly the thing I miss the very most. Good day or bad day. I am looking forward to (moderately) adding that back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I love roasted cabbage! I also like to sauté it with a little grapeseed oil and a dash of red pepper flakes. Yum! I make chicken soup a lot and now I always add chopped cabbage. I agree, it is funny how we love foods now that would have never crossed our radar before. One thing I love about IP is that it is making me a better cook, because I am always trying new ways to make old recipes that are healthier and IP compliant.
More love for cabbage and cooking...woot woot! Totally agree dak1lls

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
I have been thinking about my goal weight and have decided to change it.
Me too drd. Today I changed mine - lowered it. Still not "sure" but unlike most of you, while I weigh less than I remember weighing as an adult, my size hasn't really followed. I have a belly and not a defined waist...waist and hips are generally close in size even when I'm normal weight. I've picked 155 and for my height, I think that will be "just" in normal bmi. 155 is a really low weight for me though - I'm worried about maintaining it. Will see

I had my week 22.5 weigh in today and lost 2.6 lbs. It's a 1.5 week number -- I'm very happy with it especially since I was traveling, had a cold, and an extended tom visiting. Woo Hoo. 150s crazy!

Happy almost Thursday! IP POWER to you!