View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #5
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Windy Wednesday

GOOD AFTERNOON IN JANUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

I am so tired of this Windows 8 making changes and then I have to go hunt for the things I use most. My teckie guy is ordering the key for me so he can take this off my computer and install Windows 7. He said lots of his customers are doing the same for Windows 8 just isnít working properly. It may be the greatest thing since sliced bread but for now it has too many glitches in it for me to want to deal with it. Since Windows 8 came out the price of Windows 7 has doubled and is due to go up another $50 soon for there is a supply and demand now form folks who absolutely donít like Windows 8 and want to go back to 7.

I am so sad for I canít locate my glass drinking straw. I may have thrown it away by accident. If it doesnít reappear soon I will cut down one that I have that is very long to the proper size. I had ordered lots of lengths for my glass works and made one the proper length for drinking my Pepsi with. I can cut it and grind the edge smooth and have a drinking straw once again.

We have been out and about looking for the proper sized box to put inside the back of the Jeep and canít find one so will order one from the Jeep Catalogue. We took out the back seat long ago to make room for the dogs and it is a nice storage box that they can get on top of and watch the scenery for they love to ride with us.

I found some neat plastic locking lid containers to put some of my kitchen things in that are in glass containers now. Plastic is so much lighter than glass even though I prefer glass the plastic works best in the MH.

JEAN What fun to see all those pictures of yesteryears when you were younger. I am also wanting spring and have to remind me these cold temperatures belong here now for it is winter after all. That was early to get up ~ I would be yawning all day.

Have a good day my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote