View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #15
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottysgirl7682 View Post
Thanx again for your advice and kind words, everyone. I have to admit, I would be an emotional eater, but never really realized it myself. When I started this diet, it became something I had better control of, and have done my best to not go back to that, because that's what made me overweight and unhappy to begin with. And I didn't want to be that way anymore. I almost went back to that last Thursday, but decided not because I knew I would regret it if I did. I realized that you can't just give up riding your bicycle if you fall off. You get up off the ground, dust yourself off, and get back on, and that's what I'm doing.
Look at you! You got this! You "dusted yourself off"! The great thing about this site is that it shows how much we have in common. Always know you can discuss your concerns and challenges and we are here to let you know you aren't alone. This site has been a great source of support to me. 65, Ruth Ann, Lisa, many others, are all hear to listen and help when we can and give you a kick in the butt when needed. Look at Wuv2bloved and the amazing journey she has been on. This shows that it is possible. You will soon be looking back at this journey from the end of P1 and marveling at how much you have accomplished as well.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!

Last edited by dak1lls : 01-22-2014 at 03:53 PM.
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote