Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 01:37 PM   #26
drd1961

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I have realized with IP that I am a smaller size at a heavier weight, than in the past. I am sure it is because I lost more fat on IP. I am still surprised my size 6 pants are loose on me! I see we are close in height, so I imagine our size is quite similar. I had a goal of 135 and figured I would still want to go lower once I hit that. I anticipated I would be in a size 8 or 10 at that weight. Wow, size 6!? Crazy! I have had to change my way of thinking regarding weight and go by how I feel and look instead. I have heard this from others as well.
I agree. I look more muscular than I have ever before when I did weight watchers. Especially in my legs and arms and even my abs are getting more cut. I bought a couple of size 6's in December because they were on sale and even though they were tight I thought I would be able to wear them later. I have lost less than 10 pounds since I bought them and they are roomy. Lately my inch loss is out doing my pound loss, so I did not want to frustrate myself by not being able to lose more.