View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 02:22 PM   #25
dehtripper

S/C/G: 212.6/Ticker/137

Height: 5'5"

Going pretty good here. I've been keeping on S1 again, mainly because the later workouts are sooooo friggen long. Ugggggg. I love the program but I'm having a hard time integrating long workouts into my current schedule in a way that is manageable. Anyhow, I LOVE stage 1 and its got bit of everything so I'm not really complaining.

I also had that moment today of remembering how much I prefer lifting while I was surrounded by a bunch of girls doing boring-looking cardio (the lat machine is in the cardio room at my gym). Not to poo poo cardio overall, I just love this so much more. I get plenty of fun cardio with frisbee and roller derby, but I love that I can get a whole-body workout AND some quick intervals or derby agility in during my lunch hour.

Rated - I'm glad you're enjoying it. Its such a great feeling to track your progress eh!

Silverfire - sorry that the beefer's are still delaying the plunge. I'm actually amazed at how few of them at my gym use the actual squat rack at my gym at least. Hope you can squeak in a claim that rack soon!

dehtripper is offline   Reply With Quote