View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 01:44 PM   #23
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drd1961 View Post
I have been thinking about my goal weight and have decided to change it. I am already in a size 6, so I really do not feel that dropping 20 pounds more will do anything for me, so I think I will go 10 more pounds and then start phase 2. Most of my size 6 are lose now, so I think this is a good decision. It was hard when I started to decide what a good weight would be. In the past I have gotten to 145 and then just stopped because I was tired of it, not because it was were I felt I should be. What is hard is 138 is still pretty heavy of a weight in my mind, and I need to get past that.
I have realized with IP that I am a smaller size at a heavier weight, than in the past. I am sure it is because I lost more fat on IP. I am still surprised my size 6 pants are loose on me! I see we are close in height, so I imagine our size is quite similar. I had a goal of 135 and figured I would still want to go lower once I hit that. I anticipated I would be in a size 8 or 10 at that weight. Wow, size 6!? Crazy! I have had to change my way of thinking regarding weight and go by how I feel and look instead. I have heard this from others as well.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!