View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 12:24 PM   #19
jendilly
Started IP 12/26/13

S/C/G: 205.6/171.2/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Carter View Post
Good morning everyone! Had weigh-in #3 this morning and I'm pretty disappointed with the loss (see signature). I had great losses the last two weeks, so I did expect this week's loss to be a little lower. The only difference between this past week and the 2 before that is that I added in Quest bars this last week. I treated them as a restricted. The first two weeks, I had no restricted items and had EAS or Premier Protein shakes for every IP "packet." I hope they don't affect my losses every week, as they're the one thing I really look forward to every day to eat.

Other than the smaller loss, I feel great. I'm doing alternatives this time around, so I have no idea of inches, but people are starting to say they notice it in my face.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
Your weigh-ins are almost exactly what I've been at. 9 pounds week 1, 4 pounds week 2 and then 1.6 week 3. VERY normal to taper off after some big losses the first few weeks. Just remember...you are still losing. It may not feel like a lot, but you are losing and you need to take pride in that. You are benefiting your health by staying on plan. (By telling you this, I'm telling myself the same thing ) I'm hoping for bigger losses some weeks, but as long as I'm losing, I'm okay with that. Of course we all want to lose 9 pounds a week (wouldn't that be amazing), but it's just not going to happen. You didn't put all the weight on in a couple of weeks, and it's not all going to come off that fast. Keep going!!

Working hard to get to my tropical vacation!