View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #18
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/135/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Carter View Post
Good morning everyone! Had weigh-in #3 this morning and I'm pretty disappointed with the loss (see signature). I had great losses the last two weeks, so I did expect this week's loss to be a little lower. The only difference between this past week and the 2 before that is that I added in Quest bars this last week. I treated them as a restricted. The first two weeks, I had no restricted items and had EAS or Premier Protein shakes for every IP "packet." I hope they don't affect my losses every week, as they're the one thing I really look forward to every day to eat.

Other than the smaller loss, I feel great. I'm doing alternatives this time around, so I have no idea of inches, but people are starting to say they notice it in my face.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
You've lost nearly 15 pounds in three weeks - that's better than 4 pounds a week! You should be really proud of yourself - that is a great loss.

The scale is a fickle thing - some weeks will show better than others, hang in there!

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn