View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:20 AM   #10
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/177/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default 4 packets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottysgirl7682 View Post
Hmm, well thats good to know. I try my best to not have more than one restriction, but dont want to take any chances on having more than 3 unrestricted. It seems like every time i hit 31 pounds, i start to gain it back. Thats what happened with WW both times, and it seems like its happening now I'm praying the 3rd time is a charm....
First of all, I am so sorry that you are going through such a tough time and lost a family member. It is hard to put one' mind together when faced with that sorrow.

I do not know what the official protocol is in regards to 4 packets, but I know what has worked for me which is the regular 3 packets. Why?

Personally, I am worried that adding bits and pieces here and there are the beginning of going down a slippery slope. I know that others have different philosophies that work for them, but I stick to the program to ensure my highest success.

In regards to the restricted, I just stay away from them for the most part. I read how much people love the Quest bars, but I know me. If I have them in the house, they will probably get eaten too often and will call out to me in the middle of the night.

That is only me but your concern that you may start to regain if you have too many restricted says that maybe that is a wise thing for you to consider. Part of the battle is mental and if you start doubting your progress because of restricted items, then maybe if might help if you listen to that?

Last edited by schenectady : 01-22-2014 at 10:22 AM.
schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote