View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:25 AM   #195
kaarin

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Down a pound to 216 even this morning! Today is not my regular weigh-in day but thought I'd check on my progress before Friday, especially when I don't really have a good idea of how many calories I ate for dinner last night.
I was invite to a clients and they served traditional east indian. We had curried chicken, a rice dish, a bean and lentil chill type of thing (called dal), a type of homemade pita bread called roti and salad. I did search indian on MFP and came up with what I think were some of these dishes, but not sure. All of it was homemade and delicious. I missed lunch again yesterday (not on purpose), so I think I was pretty close to my goal of 1200 even though I did have two glasses of wine.
Today I want to mirror Monday and be within my 1200, NO wine, and LOTS of steps! Really hoping to hit 215 for Friday morning.
Next month we're flying into Calgary to spend a long weekend at Lake Louise. This is in order to meet up with some old friends from Ontario who we haven't seen in 8 years. I can't wait. I know I can't get to onederland by then, but I'd sure love to be well under 210. My onederland goal is for when we go to Florida the end of March.
Have a happy hump day everyone!