View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #194
SeeMyFeet
New Birthday: 11Nov2012

S/C/G: 251/198.0/130

Height: 5ft 8.5in

Lots of work, struggles, and frustration goin' on here. We can do it ladeeees!!

Is everybody getting a new scale!? Think I'll stick with my oldie. Only measures to the 0.5 lb, but seems pretty accurate--matches the numbers at the physician's office anyway. I've become a scale addict, measuring in the am AND before I go to bed. Used to be much higher at night than am, but nowadays the numbers are about the same. (sometimes higher in the am!?!?!?!?!)

I stick with the same low cal, healthy snack for a while, then switch to something else. Was grapes, then clementines, now it's low-cal peach Activiaaaaaah yogurt. But for some reason, I'm limiting myself to one yogurt per day. Only 60 cals, so I can afford more. I'm trying to think of something a bit more filling, but still very low cal, for evening snack. I stared at cheese last night, but I knew I wouldn't limit myself, and at 100cals per cube, I would hate myself in the morning.

794cals yesterday. This head cold is trying to come back, and I'm more concerned about sleep than food. Hoping to get away from work at a reasonable hour. The scale dipped down! Yay! I think I'm 0.5 below my ticker, but only after my 4th weigh-in (after drying my hair, ha!).

SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote