View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
Maggie
Thin Within

Talking Late on Tuesday

GOOD LATE EVENING IN JANUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It was another windy day here in the ♥-Land and I sure hope it is gone tomorrow. I am rather tired of it blowing so much. It was colder also but just felt more like winter now so no complaints about that.

I made a couple more snackie things that were WW recipes that turned out good and took some to the museum to share with the workers there. They have pretzels and cereal ~ stuff like that in them and are quite tasty.

Not much else going on here this day except the usual.

JEAN I donít think you quite understand how it is to take an animal full-timing on the road. Cats are so different than dogs and Cecil hates to ride. It would be cruel to not let him be his self as an outside cat. He couldnít be let out in a campground because all folks donít keep their dogs on a leash as they are supposed to and he would be an invitation to be chased and I would hate to see what would happen if he was on a leash out there for he has his front claws removed and couldnít defend himself very well. Since he is an outside cat he wouldnít be happy at all not being able to go outside or be tied up out there. We think it would be best for him if he lived with a family with a fenced yard and he could be as free as he could be that way like he is here. Donít get me wrong we will miss him terribly but we must find him a good home for his own safety. He is waiting at the back door wanting out the minute one of us is up in the morning.

DONNA FAYE It is nice that you aren't looking at an operation. You can now work on not being stressed about things. My motto is "If I can't fix it then why worry about it for it is up to someone else to fix it." Works for me anyway.

Have a good sleep my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote