View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #185
Atarimae
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

dehtripper ~ Thanks for the motivating response. I couldn't be too upset since even with that gain, I did lose overall for the week! Wow, great job on the portioning though! Sometimes I do get outta hand with that, and good job on making me crave some naan! *drools* Also congrats on the NSV! Roller derbying I assume? That looks SO fun. Well, roller skating in general, really. I haven't done that since I was in elementary school.

Dottington ~ Good gracious, water weight is the mind's worst enemy! I have the tendency to absorb it as the real deal and freak out sometimes! It's great you realized that you didn't actually make a real gain...although let's be real, I doubt you can actually gain that much over a weekend legitimately. I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time!

souvenirdarling ~ Welcome back and congratulations on getting your weight back down! I'd never be able to do that on my own, so I commend you for that!

~~

Sooo, I'm a little up from yesterday again, which is still a loss from last week. Ugh I had this insatiable hunger yesterday, and I'm wondering if it had anything to do with my Sunday cheat! I asked my mom if adding refined sugars into my diet could have caused the hunger, or if it had anything to do with my..."carbier" meals that I had last night. I don't know what it was, but it just seemed like no matter what I ate, I just got hungry again. This was the first time I felt that all month, so I got a little nervous.

Of course, with that said, the gain I saw was small - 0.4lb to be exact. I also didn't listen to my stomach who kept roaring to me about how I don't feed it enough, because I know I did. I'm off to a slow start this week, but here's to a better result tomorrow!

G A L S ;
150 - "My license was not a lie!" (met: 2/3/14)
145 - "Normal? What's normal?" (met: 4/9/14 ; *MUST REDO* )
135 - "Not since freshman year of HS!"
125 - "It's middle school all over!"

Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote