Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #43
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/165

Height: 5'5"

Originally Posted by stefnrod View Post
how do you know how much 2 cups asparagus is? thinking about roasting some
I'd probably solve the problem one of two ways: cut the asparagus so it fits into my 2 c. pyrex measuring cup or guesstimate.

Originally Posted by skinnybride2be View Post
I think i'm going to eat everything in my fridge and cabinets, and then it every fast food line. I can't find my wedding video. I think it got erased or idk, but its no where to be found. I am currently inconsolable.... I'll be sure to keep drinking water so i don't dehydrate from crying.
I'm sorry you're having such a difficulty.
However, if we have a problem and then we eat over it, then we have 2 problems.
The only problem eating solves is hunger (true hunger).

Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Has anyone ever noticed their appetite growing after they eat an occasional veggie? I have started noticing the day after I eat tomatoes or brussel sprouts, I want to eat everything in sight! I woke up to a growling tummy this AM
I hate that feeling. I'm guessing it has to do with the sugars and carbs in tomatoes and brussels.
I get that problem from Quest Bars & other restricted cravings. Haven't noticed it from occasional veggies but I really only eat them very occasionally (when we're "out" and there isn't another choice). I think it is the thing I miss most from going back on P1...having to limit veggie amounts and types of veggies. (weird, huh...not all the carby foods most people think they miss)
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
Lost 95 lbs on IP!
Link to weight loss Photos