Old 01-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #43
lisa32989
IP start Aug 2012

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefnrod View Post
how do you know how much 2 cups asparagus is? thinking about roasting some
I'd probably solve the problem one of two ways: cut the asparagus so it fits into my 2 c. pyrex measuring cup or guesstimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybride2be View Post
I think i'm going to eat everything in my fridge and cabinets, and then it every fast food line. I can't find my wedding video. I think it got erased or idk, but its no where to be found. I am currently inconsolable.... I'll be sure to keep drinking water so i don't dehydrate from crying.
I'm sorry you're having such a difficulty.
However, if we have a problem and then we eat over it, then we have 2 problems.
The only problem eating solves is hunger (true hunger).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
Has anyone ever noticed their appetite growing after they eat an occasional veggie? I have started noticing the day after I eat tomatoes or brussel sprouts, I want to eat everything in sight! I woke up to a growling tummy this AM
I hate that feeling. I'm guessing it has to do with the sugars and carbs in tomatoes and brussels.
I get that problem from Quest Bars & other restricted cravings. Haven't noticed it from occasional veggies but I really only eat them very occasionally (when we're "out" and there isn't another choice). I think it is the thing I miss most from going back on P1...having to limit veggie amounts and types of veggies. (weird, huh...not all the carby foods most people think they miss)