View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:16 AM   #183
Robsia
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Morning calorie counters.

Well, I started my new temp job last night. Lots of walking, lots of carrying, and my pedometer knocked up 15817 by midnight, and I was working till 1.30. I've already got 3970 for today already and I have only had breakfast.

Added to that, I dropped another 1.2 lb overnight.

The only problem is, because I'm working nights, my mum is here to look after the kids during the evening and take them to school. I got home at 2.30 am and by the time I had sent off my reports and got ready for bed it was 2.45. I'm sleeping downstairs on the sofa bed and mum is in my bed, and when the heating came on in the morning at 6.30, the radiator in the dining room where I was sleeping started making little noises, enough to wake me up. Then mum and the girls got up and I could tell they were trying hard to be quiet, but I only dozed till they left for school at 8.30, and then I lay there for an hour trying to get back to sleep before finally giving up and getting up at 9.30.

So I got less than four hours good sleep last night, and tonight I will be working longer, probably till about 4am. It's going to be a hard few weeks - I just hope I sleep better tonight.

Cals yesterday: 1248
Steps yesterday: 15817
7da: 1212
Average since 1/1: 1289

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote