Old 01-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #31  
Thin Within

Talking Marvelous Monday ~ My Weigh Day

GOOD AFTERNOON IN JANUARY MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

Weigh day today and I am down a whole half of a pound but that is at least going in the right direction.

I am having some fun getting use to my new Apple I-Pad Air for everything seems to be backwards than on my lap top. I am going to give that little Android Tablet to a college student for it was not at all what I needed and he would love to have it.

We have made a decision to leave this area in or about August. Time has come to do some traveling once again round and about this US of A. Once we bought that MH I could see this coming. We would like to spend the spring and summer months of the year up in the Montana area and the other months in the lower states. We shall see how it all transpires. I have got some serious decisions to make about my “stuff.” Since being in this house for about 5 years we have accumulated way too many things so we will have a few big yard sales this coming spring. We will take Ragg Mopp and Beanie with us when we go but will need to find a home for Cecil. Most campgrounds allow dogs now days but cats are a different story.

I will be busy the next few months sorting though my things and making decisions of what to keep. I won’t be taking my “glass works” for sure for it is too heavy of a “hobby” to drag about the country. I will keep my soldering iron and a few of my tools though for they just may come in handy for repairs along the way. Like I said there are many decisions to be made before we actually do head out. I also plan to be much lighter by the time we do head out.

DONNA FAYE How big is your new Mini? My I-Pad Air measures 9½ by 6¾ when it is closed. I have the key board model. for losing 5 in 2 weeks. That is a goodly amount averaging 2 1/2 a week. I get that court date thing also and dump it and haven't ever opened it. Those meanies that think up those viruses should get a life.

Have a good evening my cyber friends.
Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #32  

Good Evening! It is snowing, windy, and supposed to be -8 tonight. What a change from 60 degrees when we got home last night. I know what jet lag feels like, big time today! I counted money this morning, went to visit the phone store with my dead phone after lunch, and counted gift shop money when I got home from finding out I will get a new phone sent to me in 3-4 days. I'm ready for bed and it's only 6:30.

"Gma" -- Hope the dryer guys got the job done bright and early this morning. Enjoy your mini iPad! Congrats on the 5#s gone forever!

Maggie -- When are you leaving for Texas? Hope you have a nice trip. Congrats on losing this week. Any loss is a GREAT loss! I am surprised you are moving on as you both seem to enjoy where you are. I am shocked you would give Cecil away!

I am tired and bed is looking really, really inviting. Enjoy your evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote