View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #72
MustangMolly

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
LOL Wuv would be after me if I used the word "only", but the thing that I should focus on is being 100% OP like I did the first time, it's something I never ever got to do after my re-starts, I would say I'm 90-95% nowadays.

When I get hungry a lot, I try to add something low carb, like a hard boiled egg, but I do sometimes allow myself to eat a piece of cheese which I am not supposed to, or to make my mashed cauliflowers with a bit of real butter, and to make my cauliflower salad using real low-fat mayo mixed to the walden farm one and my greatest downfall are nuts! They drive me nuts (hahaha, so lame). So you know, I'm doing those small slip-ups that I would really like to stop, but for now, this is what is keeping me sane, and I will try harder and harder until I get it right.
You're right about Wuv and the word "only". LOL, I understand what you are saying about getting to 100% OP but keeping sane and being 90-95% is better than falling off the wagon all together and giving up on yourself. I think part of this plan is learning to make better "bad" choices and it sounds like you have a handle on that. Not that we should do that on a regular basis, but at some point when we are on maintenance we will be faced with many more choices than we are right now. Hang in there, we can all do this together.

One for every 5 pounds lost.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote