View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #25
Chardonnay
Food and Wine Lover

S/C/G: Goal Weight: 125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondonalandmine View Post
Chardonnay, thanks for answering that I honestly could not have articulated that as well as you did thnx

Bulking up is not something that comes easily. I'd say do what you feel comfortable with and if something start to become a bit to pronounced for you, then adjust accordingly. My thighs sit differently now, they do bulge but that is what I am going for. I have always loved that look of rounded thick thighs. And WOW does my butt even pop out now my back is reforming so the arch is much more obvious. When I am standing, I can twerk each check individually just from engaging the muscles. lol this guy busted me doing it when I was grocery shopping his eye's popped out of his head haha!

I have always had an apple shape. But it is starting to reform. My stomach is no longer so big and round and enough fat has melted off that my hips are showing and an hour glass shape is starting to take shape. When I was verging on 300 my bust was not as pronounced as it is now. I have worked my back enough to straighten out my posture so standing up straight it makes me look like an inverted triangle, but I like that lol

When I was 21 I went from a size 18 down to a 12/13 from not eating and without muscle training and I had no butt just a long back, droopy thighs, straight up and down from any angle except my boobs where a FLOOPY d cup

Before muscle training when I lost weight with every step I could feel the vibrations from every step RIPPLE through my thighs up to my butt cheeks and up my almost liquefied back fat... and I could see it rippling in my shadows on the ground when I would walk

Now when I walk it does not ripple and my butt moves as a unit, if that makes sense!?!

The only thing I do not care for is... the hunger. I get soooo hungry. The body needs good food and protein to build and there is no way around it like an animal when I am hungry my dog runs and hides cause I'm like a beast I need food NOW! lol
Oh you're welcome! I get excited about weight training, and it's frustrating that the media has women thinking that if they lift weights, they'll somehow be "bulking up". I'm glad to know that your butt moves as a unit and not one ripple anymore lol! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Chardonnay : 01-19-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Chardonnay is offline   Reply With Quote