View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #78
Kimmie in AZ
Fat Kimmie

S/C/G: 197.5/189/140

Height: 5'5

I did a ton of reading and research on here last night. Now I have a much better idea of where people post certain topics etc. Copied and pasted a lot onto a word document so I didn't have to go back searching.

On alternatives - how do you figure NET carbs again? I saw a post by scabett1103 but then had a tough time finding it again. She had a great formula laid out in one of her posts.

I have a bunch of stuff ready to order from Nashua. Not worried about my coach. It's simply a matter of economics and I don't think this plan is hard to follow.

A few questions -

1. Pretty much all recommended protein bars will count as the restricted item, right? I understand there are those, based on nutrition facts, that will count as super restricted (2x a week). But just want to make sure.

2. The proti-thin maple brown sugar oatmeal has 10 carbs. Isn't that considered restricted? I think I've seen posts on here about it being non-restricted so wanted to clarify.

3. Is there anything on the market similar to the ready made mango smoothie? That I do enjoy very much.

Thanks

Last edited by Kimmie in AZ : 01-19-2014 at 12:52 PM.