View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 09:49 AM   #3
MarisolParisol

S/C/G: 213/199/130

Height: 5ft5

I have some questions... it turns out my coach has left his position after only meeting for the initial visit with me. I started IP diet a week before PMS, it was really challenging to get past the first 3-4 days as I felt tired and lightheaded. But now that I am officially a day past the one week mark I am feeling fantastic. However...since I couldn't get my normal weigh in, I went out and bought a scale to keep at home and monitor it myself. I didn't loose one pound!! I am feeling nervous that I am doing something wrong. I am wondering though, since I am about to start my menstrual cycle, could it be that I have put on a few pounds because of that? I am following the protocol very well. The other possibility is that I am eating too much natural protein.. Since I can't talk to my coach I was wondering if I could get the official word on if 4 eggs a day is too much? I have been divding them between lunch and dinner. Generally I've been doing 4oz natural protein between lunch and dinner because I need that boost of energy in the day time instead of at night. Everything I read so far has said it's ok to divide protein but the eggs seem to be a shady mystery!! Please if you can answer some of my questions I would appreciate it so much. I am really psyched about this diet and totally IN it to WIN it... i just expected to see some results by the first week. Thanks Peeps!
MarisolParisol is offline   Reply With Quote