Thread: Wonderslim 11
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 12:12 PM   #86
MissMollyM

S/C/G: 249.2/Ticker/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineA View Post
Hi all!
Progress report first: I started on Sunday, and by the following Saturday I was down 4, but then I went out for dinner with my lady friend (her 82nd birthday!) and went back to down 2. It took a couple of days to get back down, but as of today, Friday, I'm down 6. Last weekend I didn't feel good, I thought I was catching a cold, so Sunday I took a lot of veggies and 2 days' worth of chicken and made a big pot of chicken soup. I also had to work OT one afternoon at a station that involves a lot of physical labor, so I had an extra shake, the EAS Advantage. Also, I'm pretty generous with both the protein and the veggies. As I said, my job is quite active, and otherwise I find myself getting weak and tired by the end of the week.
Oh, I forgot to mention, last Sunday, when I was only down 2 pounds, I'd lost a half-inch each off bust, hips, and thigh! The increased protein and low carbs are really paying off!
I'll be working OT again tonight and also all day tomorrow; I have the extra shakes lined up. THANK YOU, Zoesmom, for all the wonderful info!
You are doing INCREDIBLE, ChristineA!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the super-duper good work.
MissMollyM is offline   Reply With Quote