View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #146
lighthouse101

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
Hi all, it was really great to see that someone revived this thread! It's been quite a journey for all of us, look at the progress we've made! Vachinyc, I hear you about the ever changing goal - my clinic changed me too. I'm so close, I think that even if I haven't hit it at my weigh-in tomorrow, I'll move to phase 2. I love the way I look in clothes now, not so crazy about the no-clothes look, LOL but think if I could get back to some cardio and just live like this for a while, I might settle into the new way of being. But the great thing is, I can always go back to phase 1 if I find I'm slipping or losing the discipline. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the months, I know I couldn't have done it without you all.
Your progress has been amazing! I'm so happy for you and can't wait until I get to that point. This will the the year for so many of us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Hey Augusters. I'm hanging in there. Yesterday I was 145.2, .2 lbs away from the 50lb mark. This morning I was 144. Gah lol! Getting pretty fatigued with the program. I may move into phase 2 for a bit to open up some options. Not sure yet. Keep on truckin gals!
Wow, what an accomplishment! I hear you about the fatigue - I think that's why I fell off the wagon for a bit over the holidays. In hindsight, though if I had stayed with it, I'd be closer to my goals and not working on relosing weight I lost before the holidays. You journey is an inspiration to me to keep on moving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post

Although there have been times when I was tired of the program, I am OK now. I think the extended 'vacation' I took when I could not get my mind in the right place served to reset my interest. I am quite keen on being 100% OP and being as active as possible through the day.
Me too! I feel like I'm back in the right head space to keep going now and I'm loving getting some more exercise in too.

lighthouse101 is offline   Reply With Quote