View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #55
dak1lls
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Just want to share this: After over a year and a half of thinking I'd always go back to IP bro-cheese soup, I just had my first bowl of Proto-Thin Broc-cheese soup. It's fine! I sauteed my fresh garlic, red pepper, and mushrooms, then poured the soup in and added pepper and salt and it is just as yummy as the IP version - and ONE THIRD the cost of the IP. Hooray!

Proto-Thin also has the chocolate covered soy puff that IP makes. They are like little malted milk balls. Also one third the price.

I am a happy camper today!
Joysh: I was so happy when I started ordering from Nashua and saw that so many items were nearly identical to IP at less than half the price! I have some of the IP Broccoli Cheese soup left but never liked the taste. I have not jazzed it up, but will have to try that. I tried the IP Tomato Basil soup the other day and poured it down the drain. I could not eat it! I have used it to make the bread sticks though and those were tasty. DH loved them as well. Those two soups are my only IP products left from last May, when I started. It is funny to look in my pantry now and see all the boxes of protein foods!

Don't look back, you're not going that way!