View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #141
schenectady

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/207/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
Hi all, it was really great to see that someone revived this thread! It's been quite a journey for all of us, look at the progress we've made! Vachinyc, I hear you about the ever changing goal - my clinic changed me too. I'm so close, I think that even if I haven't hit it at my weigh-in tomorrow, I'll move to phase 2. I love the way I look in clothes now, not so crazy about the no-clothes look, LOL but think if I could get back to some cardio and just live like this for a while, I might settle into the new way of being. But the great thing is, I can always go back to phase 1 if I find I'm slipping or losing the discipline. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me over the months, I know I couldn't have done it without you all.
Great accomplishment - that weight that you are looking for tomorrow is even lower that with which you started. What an accomplishment. Congratulations.

I think one of the great things about this program is that we can get excited about how we look in clothes again! For many, many years, I never REALLY looked in the mirror, knowing instinctively that would start my day off really wrong. I actually enjoy catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror because I surprise myself!

For Augusters - it is great that some of hung in there on the board - it has been a great help. Anyone hear from slowsteady? She is such a cheery and positive person and I miss hearing her voice on here.

schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote