View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 AM   #4
Jelbb
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Taylor!!! Baby, you're new like I'm new. Good to see you darling.

You know, our paths have crossed on here many times, and I never once knew your backstory. What a roller coaster. My heart broke a little when I heard how your mom died--- my dad died of a cancerous brain tumour when I was young, and I know how wrenching it is.

To hear about the things that you've been through and the strength you've needed to have… with your mom, with Chris… and then to move onwards and upwards and find Jesse and start planning your own personal happily ever after. You're an amazing lady.

We both know that we can do this, that we've been here and we've done it before, and we can do it again… But I know how frustrating it is when it doesn't STICK. Especially when you have goals--! Weddings and babies and the simple goal to just feel GOOD about yourself!

I recently found a new direction that's working shockingly well for me (as an all-around life strategy instead of a crash-calorie-counting-fix) so if you want to give something new a shot… I just read this book, and I can't tell you what it's done for me-- leagues above and beyond any fad diet out there... I'm finally eating "normally" (a word I ascribe to: only eating when I'm hungry, stopping when I'm full, and cheerfully turning down or only eating a small portion of former binge foods), and for me… that's a miracle.
(This page is worth reading.)

Regardless, welcome back darling. With the kind of inner strength you obviously have to have gone through what you've gone through and come out the other side, I've got faith that you can accomplish whatever you want.

__
Back to the beginning again, but trying to make it a lifestyle change instead of a crash-calorie-counting obsession. Journey #1: Lost 40 lbs, then gained 50.

Last edited by Jelbb : 01-16-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote