View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 12:46 AM   #18
littlefoot

S/C/G: 175/168/140

Height: 5'3''

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonimenz View Post
Well day three and all is well. I find I am not hungry after supper and didn't eat snack after supper yesterday and today didn't have dessert and one meal replacement. When I tried eating some crispy o's last night it kind of made me gag; not from the taste, but my body was just refusing. I also am eating more salads than the recommended 2 cups, but I really love crunching on veggies and salads for lunch and supper. Are you guys tweaking things too? I just hope it is not going to affect my success.
Day three for me too. Not hungry all day except for right at dinner time, and now 2 hours later. Time for a snack! I'm not measuring my veggies. I've got two friends on Medifast and they dont measure. They really load up on veggies. It hasnt affected their weight loss, down 50 and 30 respectively. Figured if they do it that way, why cant i? Had sauteed zuchinni tonight with a little bell pepper, seasoned with miss dash. Also had a green salad. Sprinkled salad with oregeno, pepper, and then drissled with red win vinegar. Pretty good
littlefoot is offline   Reply With Quote