View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #395
SuzieV
Workin' It

S/C/G: 205/186(IP)/159/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ojoyo0 View Post
Good morning everyone! Day 3 and I feel so much better. I didn't get the nasty migraine and nausea yesterday after lunch like I did on day 1. Thinking about it a little more, I'm pretty sure it was caffeine withdrawal, because I'm a Diet Pepsi addict and my body didn't like quitting cold turkey.

So I've never had these Quest bars, and after reading these posts, I'm kind of afraid to try them if they're that good, but still intrigued. Can you get them at Walmart, or do you have to order them online?

And speaking of online ordering, is there anyone who hasn't used Diet Direct before and wants to receive a $20 credit on an order of $75 or more? I tend to order from them as they offer free shipping at $49 and I would love to refer someone and so we can each earn $20. Just pm me if you're interested and I'll give you the details

Hope everyone has a great day
I feel your pain...I was a diet coke addict, but no more

You can buy Quest bars at GNC and on-line at GNC and Quest has their own site. Be mindful and read the nutritional data...all bars are not created equal. There is a quest bar thread with lots of great info. Good luck!