Week 1
Weight lost - 3.6 lb
Average daily calories: 1294
Average daily miles: 5

Week 2
Weight lost - 5.2 lb (1.6 this week)
Average daily calories: 1361
Average daily miles: 4.84

I have decided now that I'm getting into it I'll just do a weekly report so you don't have to just read boring more of the same. If something interesting happens I'll post.

Week 2 wasn't great - I always tend to hit a lull on week 2, I cheat a bit, and the weight loss slows, and I cheat some more because I'm low about the weight loss slowing, and the exercise drops off (in this case I got a nasty back pain). I also might not have logged all my calories as there was a Christmas present bottle of Baileys in the fridge calling my name and I might have snuck a bit these last couple of nights.

What I did do, is for the last couple of days I have been having porridge for my lunch and, as well as having my GM beforehand. I also sprinkle a dose in the porridge, to fill me up even more.

Here's hoping Week 3 will be an improvement. I'm not going to let it beat me. I gave up last time after two weeks. I'm not going to do it this time! I will be thin by summer!!!

"Look at these people who run marathons. What makes them different to you?...
They have the same bones and muscles as you, the same sinews and organs...
you can do anything you want to, be anything you want to.
The only thing stopping you is you!

~ Money Can't Buy Me Love, by Julie Reilly
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote