Week 1
Weight lost - 3.6 lb
Average daily calories: 1294
Average daily miles: 5

Week 2
Weight lost - 5.2 lb (1.6 this week)
Average daily calories: 1361
Average daily miles: 4.84

I have decided now that I'm getting into it I'll just do a weekly report so you don't have to just read boring more of the same. If something interesting happens I'll post.

Week 2 wasn't great - I always tend to hit a lull on week 2, I cheat a bit, and the weight loss slows, and I cheat some more because I'm low about the weight loss slowing, and the exercise drops off (in this case I got a nasty back pain). I also might not have logged all my calories as there was a Christmas present bottle of Baileys in the fridge calling my name and I might have snuck a bit these last couple of nights.

What I did do, is for the last couple of days I have been having porridge for my lunch and, as well as having my GM beforehand. I also sprinkle a dose in the porridge, to fill me up even more.

Here's hoping Week 3 will be an improvement. I'm not going to let it beat me. I gave up last time after two weeks. I'm not going to do it this time! I will be thin by summer!!!

My Glucomannan experiment | My Twitter
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote