View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #238
Ruth Ann
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker88 View Post
Hope you get through the day Ruth Ann. I'm pretty sure my weight is up a bit because I'm now sick! Feels like its going to be a bad cold.. hope it doesn't last long.... back to the grocery store for a chicken to make soup!
I did make it through the day, thanks for the nice words Hiker. But now I'm tired - think it's going to be an early night. Hope you're feeling better soon, colds are the pits!

schenectady: Hooray for 50 lbs! Did you do the happy dance?

65: You are such an inspiration - you certainly could be the poster child for "how to do IP right!"

64peppergirl & unforgettable: I think health problems are a common reason people start IP. I know for me my blood work was horrible, I'd had 3 back surgeries and was just sick of being fat and hurting all the time. My blood work is now perfect and some of the other problems have resolved themselves. Had a couple of health bumps along the road but have stayed 100% and am just thrilled with how things are going!

Pamelama: Welcome back and you're right - having the right mindset is essential to being able to stay 100% OP!

Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn