View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:07 PM   #235
65X65

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgetable View Post
I want to join this blog because I have not cheated since I started in Sep. 2013, with Ideal Protein. My Doctor told me if I didn't lose this weight I would be in a wheel chair next year! So this is a wake up call for me. I needed to eat healthy for a long time. I've have been poisoning my body for years. I am 64 and its about time I get with the program. It may be expensive but its been the best diet I've ever been on.Lets get this ball a rolling.

Carrol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64peppergirl View Post
I am 69 but, like you, I started in September also due to my Doctor getting on my case. I had extremely high blood pressure and a variety of other weight related issues. I didn't know about this diet until he sent me to the IP program residing in the clinic...and the rest is history.
Welcome. I began last year and was determined to lose 65 lbs by my 65th birthday in August. Which I did! You can do this...age was not a deterrent. Probably a little slower.... But I did not cheat..and my end goal was NOT unreasonable...and YES this is the best diet I was ever on. It is actually my "diet" now, easy for this to lead the way into the lifestyle change you MUST make.
Best wishes for good health!

Last edited by 65X65 : 01-14-2014 at 02:08 PM.