View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #381
Bellamack

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning Friends!
I feel like this thread was meant for me! I only wish I had gotten on board a week or two ago so that I'd be experiencing success already, as so many of you are. (Congrats!)
I recognize many names and faces, several were my go-to Guru's (Rissimo, swimcoachmomma, lizRR, New Englander, Bellamach, Patns, Lisa, Vet...just to name a few) and am heartened to know that I am not alone in my struggles. I lost a total of 39lbs on IP, and have gained back 21 of it!!! omgg!
I have attempted to recommit a few times - in fact even posted about it - but have not as yet been able to get back into ketosis. I'm feeling frustrated, disappointed, weak and fat with myself! I really, really need your shout outs and support. I check in almost every day, but if I get quiet it's because I'm backsliding.
Anyway, this morning is a fresh new commitment.
Breakfast was a Healthsmart mocha cocoa packet in coffee,
I'm nibbling on green peppers now
Lunch will be a salad
Afternoon snack will be Dill Zippers (probably)
not sure what exactly is for dinner yet, but I know it will be lean protein and veggies.
I can't wait to start feeling better again!
Wishing everyone a great OP day!
Hi Dakin, I sure do remember you. You are in a good place with lots of support. On friday I will be 2 weeks back 100%, and I am feeling pretty good (other than the crappy weather, lol) I am also rehab-ing from knee surgery. I am looking at feeling really good by spring Stay on the boards, it is the only way I stay strong, even if I don't post. Welcome Back!